Thursday 11 September 2014

Fruit Bowl project.

This is the first fruit bowl that I made using Adobe Photo shop. The two tools that I used were the eyedropper tool and the bucket fill tool. The first tool that I used, the eyedropper tool, allows you to take a colour from any image you have open on Photoshop.The second tool that I used, the bucket fill tool, allows you to fill in any colour into any shape in one click.

 I based this fruit bowl off of the word autumn.

                      This is the image that I based it off of:














This fruit bowl was based off of the word urban. For this fruit bowl I used the same tools to fill in the fruits in the desired colours. This is the final product. 








                          This was the image that I based this                                                                      image off of:








No comments:

Post a Comment